Saturday and Sunday open: 1pm - 5pm*
*We’re on BEACH TIME! So that means if it’s cold, windy or rainy we stay home.
But if it’s a great day with a big crowd we open early and stay later.
Last board out at 5
Walk-ups welcome during regular hours. No reservation needed.
Pricing during regular hours:
All rentals include a short lesson on the proper technique for stand up paddling and all of the gear you will need to hit the waves on Brookville Lake. If you would like to ride on a board but would rather sit, we offer that option as well.
Per person: $15 - 30 minutes. $20 – hour
Two people per board: (limit of 325lbs) $20 - 30 minutes. $25 – hour. This option saves you $15.00 or $7.50 per person.
The Party Barge: Paddleboard that holds EIGHT PEOPLE - $80.00 for one hour. Maximum $10.00 per person. Can fit more people if children are riding. This option saves you $80.00 or $10.00 per person.
Friday 10:00 am – 2:00 P.M. Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 P.M.*
*Beach time || subject to change depending on weather
If you would like to come when the water is a little calmer and the beach a little less crowded you should take advantage of our reservation packages. Not only will these packages save you a ton of money, but you will also feel like you have the beach and the lake all to yourself – well almost anyway. Make a reservation today!
We are happy to accommodate your large or small group by offering several different options. When choosing which option is best for you and your group keep in mind that all of our packages offer:
- 2 hour riding time.
- Since these hours are not quite as busy for us and because the boat traffic is at a minimum you can relax a bit more and take your time getting the hang of paddleboarding.
- You also have the option to explore a little and ride out of our normal designated area to see a bit more of the lake and shoreline. * Except Party Barge option
- Each individual has the option of riding in the traditional stand-up pose or sitting position.
- You can choose the option of riding all by yourself or with a partner for your convenience. Keep in mind each board holds up to 350 pounds when making your reservations.
- We provide all of the gear you will need to paddle the Brookville Lake waters even lifejackets for all shapes and sizes.- Every package comes with short lessons on safety and proper technique.
*Disclaimer – For your safety, only the maximum number of people listed can take advantage of each option. You may not share lifejackets and /or paddles as we will measure you individually to fit your needs. You may, however, switch and share boards as you choose.
Due to high demand, PACKAGES available during June-July, ONLY Friday 10am-1pm and Saturday 9am-2pm